TWO! FOUR! SIX! EIGHT!
WHO DO WE APPRECIATE?!
The 2-4-6-8 menu and anthropomorphized Baja Quesadilla Burgers!
I watched ‘The Punk Singer.’ I don’t think I’ve seen anything resembling a love this strong in my entire life. Adam Horovitz wins the award for the most supportive husband ever.
Anonymous asked: 54,95.
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
To be honest, I’m a bit of both. I would consider it organized messiness. I keep things neatly organized in a messy pile, for instance.
95. What are your weaknesses?
This question is kinda vague, but I’ll try to answer it to the best of my abilities. I’m a yes person to the max. I find it difficult to say “no” when I’m asked to do something, even when I feel like it might not be the right thing. Because of that I tend to make bad choices a lot. That’s not much but it’s all I could think of at the moment.
Thanks for being curious anon!
TWO-BROWNGIRLS : TWO-FAITHS
While both of us were studying at University, we came across this post by Dora Dalila,which inspired us to think about how our own friendship stretches across two faiths.
Centuries of tension have existed between Muslims and Sikhs; whether we look at Mughal history, 20th Century partition or even modern day media headlines, there seems to be a constant fuel added to the fire between both of our religious communities.
Throughout University we both started to look deeper into our own faiths and had endless discussions with each other about God, religion etc. Through this dialogue we learnt how our faiths are clearly unique but also how they share numerous similarities too.
We don’t agree on everything, but our mutual respect for each other’s opinion proves the possibility of sharing a strong bond with someone who holds different beliefs. It also taught us the importance of a fresh perspective on what religion and spirituality really is.
Remember: We are not undermining or dismissing the shared history of bloodshed between Sikhs and Muslims. But its important we do not let this history prevent a healthy dialogue between both of our communities. This will allow us to tackle existing issues much better than if we are constantly working against each-other, fuelling hatred and racism.
We hope you enjoy this little photo-set that shows that we may do things differently, but ultimately we’re the same.
- A&S x
White People: - “Black people are always pulling the race card!”
You act like nothing ever happened but it meant the world to me
I choked up the first time I listened to the lyrics of this song to be honest.
- 1. What is you middle name?
- 2. How old are you?
- 3. What is your birthday?
- 4. What is your zodiac sign?
- 5. What is your favorite color?
- 6. What's your lucky number?
- 7. Do you have any pets?
- 8. Where are you from?
- 9. How tall are you?
- 10. What shoe size are you?
- 11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- 12. What was your last dream about?
- 13. What talents do you have?
- 14. Are you psychic in any way?
- 15. Favorite song?
- 16. Favorite movie?
- 17. Who would be your ideal partner?
- 18. Do you want children?
- 19. Do you want a church wedding?
- 20. Are you religious?
- 21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
- 22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
- 23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
- 24. Baths or showers?
- 25. What color socks are you wearing?
- 26. Have you ever been famous?
- 27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
- 28. What type of music do you like?
- 29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
- 30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 31. What position do you usually sleep in?
- 32. How big is your house?
- 33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
- 34. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 35. Have you ever tried archery?
- 36. Favorite clean word?
- 37. Favorite swear word?
- 38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
- 39. Do you have any scars?
- 40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
- 41. Are you a good liar?
- 42. Are you a good judge of character?
- 43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
- 44. Do you have a strong accent?
- 45. What is your favorite accent?
- 46. What is your personality type?
- 47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
- 48. Can you curl your tongue?
- 49. Are you an innie or an outie?
- 50. Left or right handed?
- 51. Are you scared of spiders?
- 52. Favorite food?
- 53. Favorite foreign food?
- 54. Are you a clean or messy person?
- 55. Most used phrased?
- 56. Most used word?
- 57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
- 58. Do you have much of an ego?
- 59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
- 60. Do you talk to yourself?
- 61. Do you sing to yourself?
- 62. Are you a good singer?
- 63. Biggest Fear?
- 64. Are you a gossip?
- 65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
- 66. Do you like long or short hair?
- 67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
- 68. Favorite school subject?
- 69. Extrovert or Introvert?
- 70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
- 71. What makes you nervous?
- 72. Are you scared of the dark?
- 73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
- 74. Are you ticklish?
- 75. Have you ever started a rumor?
- 76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
- 77. Have you ever drank underage?
- 78. Have you ever done drugs?
- 79. Who was your first real crush?
- 80. How many piercings do you have?
- 81. Can you roll your Rs?"
- 82. How fast can you type?
- 83. How fast can you run?
- 84. What color is your hair?
- 85. What color is your eyes?
- 86. What are you allergic to?
- 87. Do you keep a journal?
- 88. What do your parents do?
- 89. Do you like your age?
- 90. What makes you angry?
- 91. Do you like your own name?
- 92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
- 93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
- 94. What are you strengths?
- 95. What are your weaknesses?
- 96. How did you get your name?
- 97. Were your ancestors royalty?
- 98. Do you have any scars?
- 99. Color of your bedspread?
- 100. Color of your room?